A couple comments people had about the last episode:
- I was barely in it (I know how much you folks love me)
- There wasn’t a proper introduction and ending
- There was no recipe listed
Soooo I took a larger roll in this one for the cooking aspect. However, we took the second comment in consideration when filming the third episode with Person L and The Courtesy Tier. As for the third, I don’t do recipes, but I can give people a list of ingredients and a rough estimate for quantities for every episode from now.
Fish Tacos (feeds 10-12 people)
- 3 lbs of mahi mahi (alternatives: tilapia or red snapper)
- 1 lime
- 1 large red pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 4 avocados
- 3 jalapeno (2 inside guac and 1 on the side for extra hotness)
- 4-8 cloves of garlic (depending on how garlicy you like it)
- 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 onion
- 3 limes
- heavy drizzle of olive oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper to taste (not necessary, but it does help balance the flavors)
- 3 mangos (or one 24 oz bag of frozen mangos defrosted)
- 10 oz of frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- light drizzle of olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic
- grated cotija cheese (Mexican parmesan)
- hot sauce
- Cook fish in frying pan and put it on extremely low heat and cook it for 15-20 min to make fish juicy and tender, but cooked through.
- Blending the guac makes it too mushy. However, if you don’t have legit mortar and pestle, use a knife and fork to cut into the ingredients.
- I made brown rice and red beans for the vegetarians to replace the fish
If you have any questions about the recipe, I can go into more detail, so feel free to email me.